Latest Post

Loading...

Monday 29 October 2012

"My Female Students Are Tempting Me Sexually" - Teacher Seeks Help

As a teacher in one of the public schools, I have never given my phone number to any student but female students always can find a way to get it. They call me and send different text messages. They always try to gain my attention by laughing and doing unnecessary sexual gestures.



Just last week, one of the Girl in SS2 Class came to my Private office and was just making some Seducive Moves, Opening her Top just for me to see her Bo*bs, Was Putting her on my Chest when i was trying to Explain some Assignment Question to her, This keep happening almost every week, I just Received a Text from one of them today that if i don't coperate, She will Frame me up.. Am so confused right, Just decided to send this email to your guys for Public Opinion.