Latest Post

Loading...

Monday 29 October 2012

HOW TO LOAD RECHARGE CARD DIRECTLY TO YOUR iPAD WITHOUT REMOVING YOUR SIM + OTHERS

Am very exited because this Features is now available to iPad users, Do you know that iPad make use of SIM Card? Yes, iPad make use of SIM Card for Browsing. I make use of Glo, I do subscribe on a weekly basis, but i must tell you that whenever i want to recharge my Account am not always happy because i have to remove the SIM Card from the iPad, then insert it into my phone before i can Recharge to Subscribe for my Internet Package, This is a very Long Procedure.

Now, Thats a by Gone!... GLO & MTN Users making use of iPad can now Recharge without removing the SIM Card from their iPad. Once you want to Recharge your iPad, Just Follow the Steps below.
NOTE: I will be using the Steps for Glo but the same steps work for MTN also.
FOLLOW THIS STEP
1. Click on the Settings Icon on your iPad.

2. Click on "Cellular Data" > "Magic Plus" > "My Account " > "Balance" > "Recharge"
3. Then enter the Recharge Card PIN without putting any extra code at the Front or the Back. e.g 463798376120
4. Then to Subsribe to the Internet, Open your Safari Browser and you will be taken to the Network Portal where you can follow the On-Screen Procedure to Subscribe to the Suitable Internet Package you want.
Goodluck!